Just my travels

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Well, you may be wondering why I haven't blogged lately. I'm home! I have a project at Tuttle Oklahoma, and is with in driving distance of home. This carries certain requirements. I have to drive from home everyday to the well, I have to drive home at night. No staying in the travel trailer. I will have to sleep in my own bed with my wife every night. Can you imagine what we will do for a job?..

I have included some photos, so you can get an idea of how tuff I have it this week.
Wish you were here.......................................
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Can't wait to be there! The land and house look so picturesque. I'm glad you get to be home to rest.

Heidi McKee said...

That made me cry :) You can't tell you are happy.

About Me

Some Where in Texas, United States
Travels