Just my travels

Sunday, September 2, 2007

...and the antelope roam....

More from home on the range.

I caught these two antelopes close enough to get a picture one morning. The whole herd had been near the cattle guard going into the lease ever since I've been here. There is approximately 100 of them. These two were by them selves today.


Well the next time you here from me, I will be closer to home. We are packing it up and heading to Tuttle Oklahoma. I know, I'm shocked also. See you soon!





















Wish you were here............................
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tammy said...

wow, the antelope are such beautiful creatures. I'm so happy to hear that you'll be closer to home! love you.

Heidi McKee said...

cool, how fun! Alligators now antelope..yipee

About Me

Some Where in Texas, United States
Travels