Just my travels

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still in Gail Texas. But, I had a visitor this week! My little wife came from Forney Texas to visit. She spent a long weekend with our youngest granddaughter Abby, while her folks, Bubba and Sis went to San Anton Texas for a little vacation before school starts. She was able to put the little travel trailer in order. We now have 2 places to live. One normal size and one small size.





We were able to get a little shopping in while she was here. We went to Post and bought some knives for the trailer at a antique mall. We also found the Gail Wal-Mart open one day. We spent some time in there just looking at all Mr. Wilson has to offer. Karen was able to find some old plates to paint on.

I might say, after going inside, it's safe to say, he has at least one of everything. I took several photos of the inside and found it to be very organized.










We also made it to the local museum. However, it wasn't open. I'm thinking they just moved everything over to Mr. Wilson's Wal-Mart.






Wish you were here............................

2 comments:

Heidi McKee said...

I love the picture of the trailor, wish I could see the outside. The decor is great, you did a good job ;) I like your post! Mom looks happy!

Tammy said...

I'm sitting here just loving this post! The museum being closed, and the 'Wal-mart' it's just hilarious. The trailor looks neat. I'm glad Mom can now visit!

About Me

Some Where in Texas, United States
Travels